If you are operation commercial TV channel on larger scale, you might need some eye on competing stations in your area. We can help you with that.
Our standard competition watch package includes:
- 4 channel recording server, with up to 30 days of recording for all channels
- 2 seats for analysts that will use VideoPhill Player software to access the archive
- one month consultations, setup and coaching for the system
With that package, you’ll be able to:
- record your competition and have the access to their program for 30 days from broadcasting
- load parts of the program using EPG for easy and quick access
- export clipped segments to WMV, FLV, and VOB (MPEG2 for DVD)
What we need from you:
1. tell us the number of television stations that you would like to record for later analysis. Include all your channels and all of the competitors channels that you need. Give us the availability for all the channels that you require (of the air, cable, satellite, internet, …)
2. try to estimate how many people will use the archive, for the clipping, rating analysis, content export, and so on.
3. determine what is the required duration of the backlog for your archive - how many days you want your system to store each channel you’ll be recording. Note that number for each channel - they don’t have to be the same.
When we get at least that info, we’ll present you with an estimate on the hardware and software requirements for your system, and you’ll be able to determine if the cost of such system is acceptable to you.
As you can see from the Player feature sheet, this package will soon have the ability to play 4 videos side by side and include ratings graph into the context. Also, any feature that is currently in development could be tested and deployed at your site, if there is a need for it. From our experience, even new features, if they aren’t too far out, can be put into action in some 3 months time. For the projects that we don’t see the right implementation path, we won’t take them.